Friday 16 September 2011

NO LONGER BROKEN

Hello all,


I just wanted to update everyone on what has been happening with me.
For those who don't know, I've had health problems that have been effecting me on and off for the last couple of months, After going to several different Doctors, GP's and more than one hospital...I final got the correct diagnosis and surgery needed, now I'm recovering well... but saying that.


Due to time restrictions (new job/s, wedding, house) I wont have time to podcast or update this blog as nearly enough as I want, So I will be steeping down from Terror Troop for the moment...I'm sure after awhile things Will get back on track...But your love , support and understanding would be greatly appreciated.


Thanks you all for listening to my podcast journey, from Planet Macabre, Horror Jungle and Terror troop, I am honored to be part of  history, meeting some lifelong friends along the way


Until next time,


HellHunter

2 comments:

Boss Butcher said...

We will welcome you you back anytime you are ready! Glad your health issue has been addressed, and wishing you all the best with your exciting future!

HellHunter said...

Thanks Boss.

Miss you guys already, Haven't watched a movie in 2 weeks!!!!