Thursday 11 August 2011

WHERE ON EARTH IS HELLHUNTER?

Hey everyone,

Just an update with my life since I haven't been able to post lately.

Horror Podcasting - Since you all know Horror Jungle has ended. Some hosts are working on a new project that will be starting soon.

Life in General - Since Horror Jungle has ended, I've been a busy boy, I've got engaged, new position at work, some family issues.

In another week or two I'll be back on my feet with time on my hands... I haven't even watched a movie in 2 weeks (how depressing)

I miss you all,

Not long until everything is organized and the new era begins

Stay safe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My foreign friend "CoolHunter"{Hell is so evil}I call you, I will miss you and the majority band of hosts.

I won't miss Doctor{arrogant} and Lizzie{dumby}.

Keep us updated on blog of future plans of the horror critics.

Love, Georgeanna{Georgie}

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sir Hunter, one less male off my radar. :(

Get some rest and come back bigger badder and stronger.

I will be waiting for more podcasts from all of you.

Greta

Anonymous said...

Hellhunter I be scurring around to follow everyone so I know when anuther horror podcast gets underway I don't want to miss it. Can you tell your buddy Drshock to stop spamming Twitter, it is outrageous. Hurry back guys. E.Z.

HellHunter said...

Georgie,

We're sorting through stuff as we speak.... will announce new project soon

I'm excited

HellHunter said...

Greta,

Thanks for the support!

I will be back bigger, badder and stronger!!!!

HellHunter said...

E.Z.

The wait will be over before you know it my friend,

Just getting things right and 100%

Anonymous said...

looking forward to this new project - a thought about the hosts helping your decisions.

* billchete - cool guy speaks his mind
* drshock - blowhard & boring
* hellhunter - funny & witty
* bloodylizzy - novice & unappealing
* bossbutcher - interesting guy & unique w/ vampires
* joemummy - humorous & thought provoking
* midnightcorey - neat guy but hate zombies
* kccanton - relaxed & carefree

-------------------------

my advice per my words would be please please please please include these hosts - billchete - hellhunter - bossbutcher - joemummy - kccanton

avoid the other 3.

thank you for hearing me out and comeback real real soon.

lance

HellHunter said...

Lance,

Thanks for the comments and the advice

We'll be back soon...you'll have to wait and see who is involved ;)